Tuesday 19 February 2013

[marriagerestoration] Place Your Hope in God!! Feb. 19, 2013 - Doreen's Daily Delights

 

Place Your Hope in God!!

Do you believe God cares about your family? Do you believe that it is His desire to heal your home? God will save you from your distress. Put your hope in God alone and He will do this for you!

"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. He
alone is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my mighty
Rock, my Refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our Refuge." (Psalm 62:5-8).

"The Lord is a Refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of
trouble." (Psalm 9:9).

"They cried to the Lord in their trouble, and He saved them from
their distress." (Psalm 107:19).

God will not fail you when you put your faith in Him. He wants to
shower you and your family with blessings. Let the Lord comfort you
during this difficult time. The Lord cares for you and will not let
you be defeated.

"Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I call to you all day long. Bring
joy to your servant, for to You, O Lord, I lift up my soul." (Psalm 86:3-4).

Submit your weaknesses to the Lord. Be obedient to what He has called you to do. As we draw nearer to God in faith, He will bless our journey through the pit of separation, giving us hope and victory through the promises that are ours in our Lord Jesus Christ. My prayer today is that you will have the faith of Abraham, blessing future generations through your obedience to God!

"'I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!'" (Mark 9:24).

May the Lord's Grace abound in you more and more, as your faith in Him is increased. God bless you, I praise God for your faithfulness to Him and your marriage. Satan is defeated by the blood of Jesus Christ. Victory is yours! Believe this.

Be encouraged

Pastor Doreen
2778 NW 193 Terr. Miami, FL 33056

Please prayerfully consider supporting this ministry by planting a financial seed so we can continue to help the hurting. Remember, God is no man's debtor. In order to reap, we must sow. May God bless you.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
https://www.paypal.com/

Telephone Counseling: Licensed Marriage Counselor. In addition to daily encouragement, I also offer telephone counseling in order to help support the Ministry. I do not charge a fee, but a donation to the Ministry would be appreciated.

Yahoo Site: www.marriagerestorationministries@yahoogroups.com

Website: http://marriagerestorationministries.org/

Email address: marriagerestoration@msn.com

All Rights Reserved.  No part of Doreen's Daily Delights may be republished or reprinted on other Websites without her permission.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!