Monday 18 February 2013

[marriagerestoration] PRAISE REPORT!! Feb. 18, 2018 - Doreen's Daily Delights

 

Praise Report!!
**********************************************************************
This is a Praise Report I received yesterday from John:
I have a praise report. My wife called me yesterday and asked me to forgive her.
She wanted to know if we could have dinner soon. Pastor I am expecting restoration soon. Praise the Lord! **********************************************************************
Who Will You Trust, In Such a Time as This?


Friends, while youa re hurting, who will you trust? While you are
confused and anxious about your situation, who will you trust?


At this time, only God and God alone can be trusted. God will never
fail you, He is faithful.


Keep trusting the Lord for the restoration of your marriage. Tell the
devil that he will not prevail. No weapon formed against you shall be
able to prosper.

Even while you go through these storms in your marriages, you need to
continue to trust in God. You need to continue to be faithful. The
Lord will not give you more than you can bear. He knows your
breaking point. He will also provide a way out in His perfect timing.


Psalm 119:25-28 says:
"I am laid low in the dust; preserve my life according to Your Word.
I recounted my ways and You answered me; teach me your decrees. Let
me understand the teaching of your precepts; then I will meditate on
Your wonders. My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according
to Your Word."


The Bible also says that:
"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God
is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.
But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you
can stand up under it." 1st Cor. 10:13 (NIV)


I pray for you daily. I also pray for these prodigals that the
Lord may open their eyes and change their hearts. Even now I pray
that whatever plans they may have will come to naught. God's plan
will stand in the end. We cannot lose, how can we lose when we are on
God's side. He has NEVER, NEVER, NEVER lost a battle.


"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own
understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and He shall direct
thy paths." Prov. 3:5-6 (KJV)

"...for the joy of the LORD is your strength." Neh. 8:10 (KJV)


In such a time as this, ONLY God can be trusted. Trust God today to
heal and restore your home.


For those who have never supported this Ministr, can you consider it in your heart to start supporting me in what I am doing. I am earnestly praying and I know that the Lord will speak to your heart as He will speak to your prodigal to remember his/her vows.

I want to thank those who have been assisting me in this quest for the healing of marriages. Without your prayers and financial support, there is no way I would be able to encourage and minister to many. I thank God daily for your obedience and faithfulness.

This Ministry is 501(c)(3) certified by IRS and your gift is qualified for tax deductions. Thanks for your faithfulness.

Be encouraged
Pastor Doreen
2778 NW 193 Terr. Miami Gardens, FL 33056
http://marriagerestorationministries.org/mrm-pages001.html

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
https://www.paypal.com/

Telephone Counseling: Licensed Marriage Counselor. In addition to daily encouragement, I also offer telephone counseling in order to help support the Ministry. I do not charge a fee, but a donation to the Ministry would be appreciated.

Yahoo Site: www.marriagerestorationministries@yahoogroups.com

Website: http://marriagerestorationministries.org/

Email address: marriagerestoration@msn.com

All Rights Reserved.  No part of Doreen's Daily Delights may be republished or reprinted on other Websites without her permission.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!