Tuesday 6 November 2012

[marriagerestoration] Ask And It Shall Be Given!! Nov. 5, 2012 - Doreen's Daily Delights

 

Ask And It Shall Be Given!!

"Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief
from my distress; be merciful to me and hear prayer." (Psalm 4:1).

"Hear my prayer, O Lord, listen to my cry for help; be not deaf to
my weeping." (Psalm 39:12).

"Listen to my prayer, O God, do not ignore my plea; hear me and
answer me. My thoughts trouble me and I am distraught." (Psalm 55:1-
2).

What is the key to receiving from the Lord? It seems so simple yet
the Bible makes a point of spelling it out, you first must ask the
Lord in order to receive anything from Him.

The Lord desires to have a relationship with His children.
He wants us to persist in pursuing Him. Knowing God takes faith
and belief that He listens to us and wants to meet our needs.

If you do not immediately receive answers to prayer,
do not give up on your pursuit. God will reward your
continued trust in Him.


"He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; He will not despise
their plea. Let this be written for a future generation, that a
people not yet created may praise the Lord: 'The Lord looked down
from His sanctuary on high, from heaven He viewed the earth, to hear
the groans of the prisoners and release those condemned to death.'"
(Psalm 102:17-20).

"As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you." (Isaiah
66:13).

"This is what the Lord says, 'I have heard your prayer and seen your
tears; I will heal you." (2 Kings 20:5).

God gives generously to those who believe! Do you believe that God
can heal and restore your marriage?

Be encouraged

Pastor Doreen
2778 NW 193 Terr. Miami, FL 33056

Please prayerfully consider supporting this ministry by planting a
financial seed so we can continue to help the hurting. Remember, God
is no man's debtor. In order to reap, we must sow. May God bless
you.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
https://www.paypal.com/

Telephone Counseling: Licensed Marriage Counselor. In addition to daily encouragement, I also offer telephone counseling in order to help support the Ministry. I do not charge a fee, but a donation to the Ministry would be appreciated.

Yahoo Site: www.marriagerestorationministries@yahoogroups.com

Website: http://marriagerestorationministries.org/

Email address: marriagerestoration@msn.com

All Rights Reserved.  No part of Doreen's Daily Delights may be republished or reprinted on other Websites without her permission.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!