--- In Relationship-Talk@yahoogroups.com, "James" wrote:
>
> Almost a year ago, I met a woman who works for this fellowship I attend. There are many members, I being one of them. This person is married, and we seem to enjoy each other's company. We always talk about everything, including our personal lives. I am single, and very enamored with her. She has been married over 15 years, and it's not going well in her relationship with her husband. Just last weekend, she and I went to a conference in another city. We spent a lot of time together, and even went dancing. Due to the kind of job she has, things had to remain platonic. She has expressed how much I mean to her, and even calls me her "buddy". Every time I am around her, I feel like I can conquer the world. Now, here is where the crazy part comes in. Her boss wants her to mingle more with others, and less with me. Now I feel suddenly rejected, like her boss is punishing her for being friends with me. This is not setting well, and I am a bit confused. What should I do at this point? Any advice would be greatly appreciated James
>mr james, not knowing both parties but going on what you said your heart is all in. Its those rare moments when as a man, you can have a conversation with a woman and it seems like nothing else matters. time and space seem to stand still when you are around her. the difficult part is stepping away and asking yourself, how can i be what she needs? im not saying that you are looking to be the other man, but as guys we know what "buddy" "friend" means. im not saying the answer is to cut her off, because as men or women, it is a blessing to have an intimate friend of the oppisite sex to give us insite into that latters mind. so being there, but just on the outside of some of things that she has going is going to be great for YOU. being single you can continue to work on what you want. And improve your stock, in her eyes by giving her someone one to look up and see when she is in the thick of her work. but not taking it personal showing her that you understand what needs to be done when it needs to be done. hope that helps. and maybe you will have some help for me later
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (2) |
http://www.relationship-talk.com
Finding the Love You Want
The Cure for Being Single...When Nothing Else Has Worked
http://www.findingtheloveyouwant.com
The Emotional Freedom Technique
A Powerful Tool For Relieving Negative Emotions and Pain
http://www.EFT-Alive.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!