Thursday 10 November 2022

See Justin Theroux’s Sweet Note to Ex Jennifer Aniston

“All the years and years and years of speculation… It was really hard,” she continued. “I was going through IVF, drinking Chinese teas, you name it. I was throwing everything at it. I would’ve given anything if someone had said to me, ‘Freeze your eggs. Do yourself a favor.’ You just don’t think it. So here I am today. The ship has sailed.”

However, the 53-year-old noted that she has “zero regrets,” explaining, “I actually feel a little relief now because there is no more, ‘Can I? Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.’ I don’t have to think about that anymore.”

The post See Justin Theroux’s Sweet Note to Ex Jennifer Aniston first appeared on Suave Media.



https://ift.tt/BG4vAmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!