Sunday 15 July 2018

R Kelly’s ex-wife, Andrea Danyell finally opens up on how...



R Kelly’s ex-wife, Andrea Danyell finally opens up on how she suffered sexual and physical abuse in the hands of the singer

R Kelly
R. Kelly’s ex-wife and the mother of his three children, Andrea Danyell Kelly has finally spoken up about how she suffered sexual, emotional, economic and physical abuse in the hands of her ex husband.

The couple got divorced in 2009 after almost 13 years of marriage and according to Andrea, ’for years I was fearful to come forward with my full truth. You trolls pass judgment and say that I never spoke of it before now but clearly you have not been following me or my journey if you look on my Instagram you see where I HAVE POSTED several times about being a
survivor of domestic violence’.

R Kelly is currently being accused of several sexual crimes including sex with minors, violence and fetish sexual acts.

Read her full post below….
R Kelly
https://ift.tt/2KZ8pEj
from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2NST06g
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!