Sunday 6 October 2013

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Knee Surgery In The US (PHOTOS)

Former Lagos state governor and APC chieftain, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, arrived Nigeria on Saturday after a successful knee surgery in the United States, saying he is strong and fit.
“I’m very fit to do whatever I need to do,” 
“Any of you cannot compete with me on a 2.5 kilometre race now. If you want, let’sstart now.”
 ”I thank God I’m back. I thank Nigerians for their prayers,” Tinubu told journalists.
Tinubu dismissed reports that he was unable to walk by demonstrating. ”This is my leg,” he said, pulling his sokoto up a little to show the leg.
After the briefing, he paid a visit to survivors of the Associated plane crash and comforted them.
More photos after the cut...


Facebook Comment Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!