Tuesday 21 May 2013

Chanel Resort 2014


First of all, I can’t believe we’re even discussing 2014. I’m still not comfortable writing 2013 as the date on anything. Chanel’s Resort 2014 collection provides looks for a vast array of occasions – not just resort-ish ones. Take a look at Karl Lagerfeld’s creations for the following instances:
For hiding a pregnancy.
CHANEL_resort10
 For showing a pregnancy.
CHANEL_resort look 16
For when you have to volunteer in your child’s 5th grade papier-mâché class without risking ruining your outfit.
CHANEL_071
For when you just feel like channeling avant-garde Cruella Deville.
CHANEL_076
For when you’re like, “I’m feeling lacrosse/fencing chic, and conveniently, all I have is my boyfriend’s/gay yachting friend’s cardigan and shin guards.”
CHANEL_007



http://fastflexer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!