Wednesday 27 February 2013

Re: [Relationship-Talk] My hubby talks to his Ex

 

first of all ask him why he feels the need to do it behind your back YOUR HIS WIFE AND HE IS DIREPECTING YOU ON SO MANY LEAVELS..and you are allowing it confront him and tell him how it is you love him but if he dont stop all communication with her you will walk out that he is your husband and she had her chance and if he loves you he will stop beaing a door matt and he is beaing secretive then why not snoop and check it out if he is doing this behind your back why do you trust this man its obvious he dont trust u to tell you what he is doing if you dont your going to have a hard life with this man i know first hand hope this helps good luck
marie


--- On Sat, 6/23/12, deepadmaa <deepadmaa@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: deepadmaa <deepadmaa@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [Relationship-Talk] My hubby talks to his Ex
To: Relationship-Talk@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, June 23, 2012, 4:55 AM

 

Dear all,
I'm new to this community & this is my first post. Me & my hubby were in love for close to 4 years after which we got married. We are married for close to 4 years now. He loves me & cares a lot for me. I do sometimes feel that he doesnt express his love (prbbly the way I want) but he says he is expressing (it in the way he knows). But we do have a past.
WHen we were in love, he was kind of in love with another girl. Probably, in crush I guess. She was mad behind him & even went to the extent of suicide. They never had any physical relnshp but I guess there was a liking for each other. His mom had warned him not to ditch me and he respects his mom a lot. I'm not very sure if it was his love for me or the respect for his mom that made him marry me. I trusted him (& still trust him)that he felt a bond with me. I threw all my relationships, family etc., for this guy & married him. His Ex, after our marriage, married someone else and now has a kid.
After her marriage too, these two were in touch through phone, email & chat. I dint take it seriously though I dint like it. I never told him that I'm not liking it - prbbly, I dont want him to think that I dont trust him. But she has been sending signals indirectly since her marriage that her family life & her hubby isnt very exciting. I suspect if she wanted to convey that if she had married my hubby she would've been good. Few days back, she again told my hubby that she attempted for suicide because of her family problems. I see that these two are talking for a long time (ofcourse not in front of me but after my hubby reached office) & my hubby is helping her emotionally. I somewhere feel intuitively that she is trying to create sympathy for her. I dono where this is gonna lead and how to manage my insecurity. I dono how to react, if at all I should.. Any advises??

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Relationship-Talk.com: Expert Advice on Love & Dating
http://www.relationship-talk.com

Finding the Love You Want
The Cure for Being Single...When Nothing Else Has Worked
http://www.findingtheloveyouwant.com

The Emotional Freedom Technique
A Powerful Tool For Relieving Negative Emotions and Pain
http://www.EFT-Alive.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!