Thursday 21 February 2013

Re: [Relationship-Talk] Is it love?

 


There is a girl. She is my colleague. When I first saw her I felt something strange in my stomach. I can't explain it.
This is what happens when we get a dose of "Imitation Love" when we see a person as a pawn, someoen we can manipulate to get what we want-See how selfish that is? This has nothing to do with WHO she is at all- ONLY the feelings you get when you fantasize about her ~ NOT Real at all ~
 But I feel happy when I am close to her like 1 meter or half a meter. Everything she does makes me feel happy, I would rather say, weirdly happy. Her laugh, her giggles, her moves, her voice, everything in her makes me happy. I just want to hear her, be near her, see her, talk to her. I long to be with her.
It's because you Believe she will fill a need you have. Obviously IF you genuinely cared about her Happiness you would focus on the ONE Woman you made a committment to love in your Marriage. You may want to address the current emptiness & fears you have B4 informing your wife that you want to chase after this lady.
 This is the second time I am having this feeling. The first time was, when I was in 4th grade.
That should give you a clue...at 9 years old- what did you know about Real Love? Absolutely nothing- your hormones were kicking in at that time and you really didn't know then what to do with it. what makes you think you do now, in your current condition of being empty, lonely & fearful in your own marriage?
 Since then there was no girl who could make me feel this way.
Sure, because I'm sure NONE of them would give you the time of day.
 The worst part is that I am married and she is single.
which means you're "Unavailable" for a relationship and she's FREE to choose what kind of partner she wants in her life. I'm sure empty, lonely & fearful are NOT up there in her 1st 3 qualifications-So work on yourself there, first. The condition you want to be in, is Peaceful, Loving & Happy already.
 She is so kind and virtuous. 
Still, these are qualitites that you like about her -it really doesn't say anything about her character at all. Cuz "virtuous" wouldn't pursue a relationship with a married man.
Am I in love?
Clearly you have a lot to learn about Unconditional Love, so no-it-s a delusional form of lust that you're experiencing because of a lack in your own relationship.
 Or is she my love from a past life?
Focus on your present one here-you got a lot of learning & growing to do B4 you can move on from here.
 Help me.
www.RealLove.com
 What should I do?
Learn all you can about Unconditional Love B4 you add more wreckage to your list.
Sincerely,
Robin M. La'a 
Prof. Relationship Coach




-----Original Message-----
From: idsuperstring <idsuperstring@yahoo.com>
To: Relationship-Talk <Relationship-Talk@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 20, 2013 12:11 pm
Subject: [Relationship-Talk] Is it love?

 
There is a girl. She is my colleague. When I first saw her I felt something strange in my stomach. I can't explain it. But I feel happy when I am close to her like 1 meter or half a meter. Everything she does makes me feel happy, I would rather say, weirdly happy. Her laugh, her giggles, her moves, her voice, everything in her makes me happy. I just want to hear her, be near her, see her, talk to her. I long to be with her. This is the second time I am having this feeling. The first time was, when I was in 4th grade. Since then there was no girl who could make me feel this way. The worst part is that I am married and she is single. She is so kind and virtuous. Am I in love? Or is she my love from a past life? Help me. What should I do?

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Relationship-Talk.com: Expert Advice on Love & Dating
http://www.relationship-talk.com

Finding the Love You Want
The Cure for Being Single...When Nothing Else Has Worked
http://www.findingtheloveyouwant.com

The Emotional Freedom Technique
A Powerful Tool For Relieving Negative Emotions and Pain
http://www.EFT-Alive.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!