Wednesday 20 February 2013

[marriagerestoration] Commit Yourself to the Lord!! Feb. 20, 2013 - Doreen's Daily Delights

 

Commit Yourself to the Lord!!

Whatever is your situation today, I have said it already and will continue to say that God will bring you out! Yes, God is a miracle-working God, and He will do for us what the Scriptures tell us He has done for others when they were going through tough times. It takes a miracle for one to be delivered when one is experiencing crisis in the home, but we serve a God of miracles. Let Him show Himself to be what He has promised.

"Yea, and all that will live Godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution" 2 Timothy 3:12

Psalms 55:12 - For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from
him.

"...'I will never leave you nor forsake you.' So we may boldly say: 'The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?'" (Heb. 13:5-6).

Be encouraged
Pastor Doreen


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
https://www.paypal.com/

Telephone Counseling: Licensed Marriage Counselor. In addition to daily encouragement, I also offer telephone counseling in order to help support the Ministry. I do not charge a fee, but a donation to the Ministry would be appreciated.

Yahoo Site: www.marriagerestorationministries@yahoogroups.com

Website: http://marriagerestorationministries.org/

Email address: marriagerestoration@msn.com

All Rights Reserved.  No part of Doreen's Daily Delights may be republished or reprinted on other Websites without her permission.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!