Thursday 24 January 2013

[Relationship-Talk] He gave me a CZ engagement ring....

 

I'm trying to figure out how to deal with this situation....he proposed and gave me a beautiful ring, which I thought was a real diamond. He didn't mention that it wasn't real, and has taken the credit in front of all of our friends, family and co-workers leading them to believe that it was a real diamond. I took it to a jeweler to see if they could size it because it's slightly loose and they had informed me that it wasn't a real diamond. My emotions went haywire, I waited a couple weeks and finally asked him about it, this started a HUGE fight and the word "materialistic" was thrown at me. I really love him but now I question his honesty with me and feel as if maybe he thinks I didn't deserve an special ring, something that costs more than a $25 wal-mart ring, something that would take a little more thought and effort. Should I be mad? Should I question the foundation of our relationship? Should I question that he blew it off as no big deal? I'm very confused, I can't imagine being without him but if something that significant is brushed off so easily how can I trust him with my heart?

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Relationship-Talk.com: Expert Advice on Love & Dating
http://www.relationship-talk.com

Finding the Love You Want
The Cure for Being Single...When Nothing Else Has Worked
http://www.findingtheloveyouwant.com

The Emotional Freedom Technique
A Powerful Tool For Relieving Negative Emotions and Pain
http://www.EFT-Alive.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!