Tuesday 29 January 2013

[marriagerestoration] ANOTHER RESTORATION - Jan. 29, 2013 - Doreen's Daily Delights

 

Date: Mon. 28 Jan 2013 22:29:13 -0700
From: Randy ___56@yahoo.com
Subject: Restoration
To: marriagerestoration@msn.com

Dear Pastor Doreen:


As of Sunday Jan 13, 2013 my wife and I are reconciled, and she wants us to be together again. We both attended church together and she was so moved by God during service she rededicated her heart to the Lord.

I thank God for speaking to my wife. I also want to take this opportunity to thank you Pastor for your daily words of encouragement and your weekly counseling. I am glad I did not give up.


Thank you so much for all your prayers and for your Ministry. I will be sending you an offering soon.


Randy

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
https://www.paypal.com/

Telephone Counseling: Licensed Marriage Counselor. In addition to daily encouragement, I also offer telephone counseling in order to help support the Ministry. I do not charge a fee, but a donation to the Ministry would be appreciated.

Yahoo Site: www.marriagerestorationministries@yahoogroups.com

Website: http://marriagerestorationministries.org/

Email address: marriagerestoration@msn.com

All Rights Reserved.  No part of Doreen's Daily Delights may be republished or reprinted on other Websites without her permission.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!