Saturday 15 December 2012

[Relationship-Talk] A dilemma

 

Hello everyone, my name is James. My story starts like this, I met a young lady on facebook about a month ago. The relationship got very close, very fast. To the point we exchanged email addresses and cell phone numbers. Our communication was coming along nicely and we chatted every day. Even when she went to a friends wedding in another state, she never lost contact. We would talk until late at night on the phone. We are both christians and we felt that is what brought us together. Then, she expressed how she was falling in love with me and I felt the same. Now comes the tricky part, the whole scenario has changed. Due to a financial mishap, her whole world has spun out of control. She has four children and is divorced. Her rent payments, and even her kids, are taking a toll on her. Even her car seems unreliable due to its condition. She is in serious debt and may lose what she has gained. Her job situation changed, due to a cut back in her hours. Since all this has happened, the constant contact is not there anymore. It feels as if she has disappeared off the face of the earth, and I am very confused. If someone says they love you, then how come I am being suddenly ignored? I am not responsible for her financial problems, but yet I feel as if I have done something wrong. Even though she explained this situation to me, I still have a hard time understanding it. So, I decided to email her to make it very clear that it would be best if we break things off clean. It exhausts me to worry about whether or not I am still the guy she wants. Now I hope, for the both of our sakes, we can move on with our lives and better ourselves as people. Any advice would be truly appreciated. Was my "Dear Joan" letter a good idea? Feeling pushed away, James

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Relationship-Talk.com: Expert Advice on Love & Dating
http://www.relationship-talk.com

Finding the Love You Want
The Cure for Being Single...When Nothing Else Has Worked
http://www.findingtheloveyouwant.com

The Emotional Freedom Technique
A Powerful Tool For Relieving Negative Emotions and Pain
http://www.EFT-Alive.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!