Monday 10 December 2012

[marriagerestoration] ANOTHER RESTORATION!! Dec. 10, 2012 - Doreen's Daily Delights

 

From: SimoneL __aol.com
To: marriagerestoration@msn.com
Subject: RE: Restoration
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 16:48:55 -0400

Pastor Doreen,

My marriage has been restored for almost 6 month. I am sorry I am now sending you this good news. We have been very busy together and I want to tell everyone not to give up. Wait upon the Lord because He will not put you to shame.

Thank you for your prayers and weekly counseling. I want to praise and thank Him for His goodness
because He continues to bless us with a powerful hope and an increasingly closer walk with Him! Thanks for your continued prayers.

Pastor, I know lots of people are not supporting you but continue to do the good work you are doing for the Lord by sending out your DDD. They have helped me in so many ways. You have been such a blessing.

Warm Regards,

Simone


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:
    https://www.paypal.com/

    Telephone Counseling: Licensed Marriage Counselor. In addition to daily encouragement, I also offer telephone counseling in order to help support the Ministry. I do not charge a fee, but a donation to the Ministry would be appreciated.

    Yahoo Site: www.marriagerestorationministries@yahoogroups.com

    Website: http://marriagerestorationministries.org/

    Email address: marriagerestoration@msn.com

    All Rights Reserved.  No part of Doreen's Daily Delights may be republished or reprinted on other Websites without her permission.



    .

    __,_._,___

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!