Saturday 8 December 2012

Dear readers: How do you cope with rejection?

I dated this guy for two and a half years and things were going well until October this year when he suddenly started acting up and deleted me from his Facebook page and his BB. When I asked him why he did so he said that his Facebook page was compromised and his BB was stolen. I found out later they were all lies. I got angry with him and stopped picking his calls because I was confused about his behaviour. After a while I didn't hear from him again only for me to hear that his wedding is this Saturday (that would be today).
I'm so angry and confused and want to know how to cope with rejection. How do you get back your self esteem as a woman? And how do you ever trust a man again? How do you start all over again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!