Monday 3 September 2012

[marriagerestoration] He Will Hold Your Right Hand - Sept. 3, 2012 - Doreen's Daily Delights

 

The Lord your God, will hold your right hand

Isa. 41:13 "For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you."

We often face troubling times in our lives that cause us to worry, and lose sleep. As a child of God you have Him at your side, holding your hand, and guiding your pathway through those times. For, The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him. (Nahum 1:7)

Today I want to continue toencourage you letting you know that the enemy does not have the upper hand in your situation.

Look at the Book of Job where the enemy must come before God to ask permission to proceed. Job 1:6 "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and satan also came among them."

We must understand that the enemy is still subject to the Creator, the One who made heaven and earth. The enemy is still the created one, and God is the One in control. The enemy cannot touch you unless he is permitted by God, and he can only go so far.

God will never abandon HIS Children, throughout their entire lives. For He is always with us no matter what we may face, as He further promised; When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you. (Isaiah 43:2)

Therefore; Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

I am praying for you my friends. Keep trusting and believing even without any evidence. Thanks in advance for your support.

Be encouraged
Pastor Doreen
2778 NW 193 Terrace, Miami Gardens, FL 33056
http://marriagerestorationministries.org/mrm-pages001.html

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
https://www.paypal.com/

Telephone Counseling: Licensed Marriage Counselor. In addition to daily encouragement, I also offer telephone counseling in order to help support the Ministry. I do not charge a fee, but a donation to the Ministry would be appreciated.

Yahoo Site: www.marriagerestorationministries@yahoogroups.com

Website: http://marriagerestorationministries.org/

Email address: marriagerestoration@msn.com

All Rights Reserved.  No part of Doreen's Daily Delights may be republished or reprinted on other Websites without her permission.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!