Sunday 13 October 2013

[Relationship-Talk] Is Girlfriend a Cheat?

 


Hi guys.
Sorry if this post is off topic, but here goes. I've been dating my friend of 15 years for the past 2 years. Last May we broke up when she started talking to her coworker and she started fights out of no where. They eventually hooked up the weekend following our break up but nothing progressed. Despite that I got back together with her. We live in California and recently i had to go to new york for a 6 week internship. last Monday she told me that she went out to lunch with the same coworker she hooked up with, and said it was the only time. she has also been aloof and when we text her response would usually be single word responses such as okay or hey.
I can see it happening all over again... but maybe I'm wrong?
advice? input?
Thanks guys
__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!