Friday 10 May 2013

The Ultimate Cat Sweater is Coming Back Into Style

ultimate cat sweater

When I first saw this sweatshirt, I thought: “What in the name of Kimmie Gibler 90′s fashion is this printed monstrosity?” Then I remembered the who shot the couch printed dresses of Anna Wintour, Beyonce, and Kim Kardashian at the 2013 MET Gala and I realized something: crazy prints are coming back into style. It is only a matter of time before everyone is wearing kitten-prints and dresses covered in wolves, howling at a full moon.
My initial reaction is was nausea and the Parkinson’s shakes. Then I realized that someone had to go out of their way to create such ugly prints. Somewhere out there, an artist is smoking weed in his Brooklyn loft, screen-printing these poor animals, and creating this fashion. When you look at it that way, its kind of cool. So I guess what I am saying is that if cat sweaters and hideous prints are coming back into style, I might just pick one up myself. God bless Stephanie Tanner, who was a pioneer of horrible 90′s fashion for paving the way for all the hipsters of today.





http;//fastflexer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!