Monday 3 December 2012

[marriagerestoration] This Too Shall Pass!! Dec. 3, 2012 - Doreen's Daily Delights

 

This Too Shall Pass!!

Hi everyone. Today I am here to tell you that your situation will not last forever. This too shall pass. Trust the Lord and leave all to Him. He will not put you to shame.

"That day when evening came, He said to His disciples, 'Let us go over to the other side.' Leaving the crowd behind, they took Him along, just as He was, in the boat. There were also other boats with Him. A furious squall came up, and the waves broke over the boat, so that it was nearly swamped. Jesus was in the stern, sleeping on a cushion.(Mark 4:35-38a NIV)

The disciples woke Him and said to Him, 'Teacher, don't you care if we drown?'"(Mark 4:38b)

Today I know many reading today's devotional is experiencing some type of storm in their lives. It may be a
situation in your marriage, health, finances or a job situation, etc.

We need not fear the terrible storm that comes upon us, because the Lord is in control of all circumstances in our lives. Nothing can happen to us that is not "allowed" by the Lord. Remember that Satan had to ask God's permission before he could strike Job and harm him? (Job 1:6-12)

Isaiah 46:10-11 "I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. . . What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do."

How many times have we reacted to circumstances in our lives, asking the Lord, "Don't You care that I am suffering so much? Why don't you DO something?" This was exactly how the disciples reacted to their troubles.

Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be Strong and Courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

Know that we have God's promises that He is with us to encourage us, uplift us and supply our needs during the difficult times. God will provide for His own during hard times; even when there is no practical solution, just as He did the "impossible" for others, He will also do for us. Trust Him today.

My friend, I want you to know that the storm has come to test your foundation. We walk through the fire so we can be "refined." Likewise, we endure the storms so our faith can be "defined." Be assured that if your life is built upon The Rock, you will make it through the storm. It came to pass. And this too will pass.

I continue to pray and intercede on your behalf. I am only an email away. Thanks in advance for your support.

Be encouraged
Pastor Doreen
2778 NW 193 Terr. Miami Gardens, FL 33056
http://marriagerestorationministries.org/mrm-pages001.html.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:
https://www.paypal.com/

Telephone Counseling: Licensed Marriage Counselor. In addition to daily encouragement, I also offer telephone counseling in order to help support the Ministry. I do not charge a fee, but a donation to the Ministry would be appreciated.

Yahoo Site: www.marriagerestorationministries@yahoogroups.com

Website: http://marriagerestorationministries.org/

Email address: marriagerestoration@msn.com

All Rights Reserved.  No part of Doreen's Daily Delights may be republished or reprinted on other Websites without her permission.



.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!