Friday 1 March 2013

Re: [Relationship-Talk] Help please, advice!!

 


 Being so vage, its hard to give advice or insite.  But a lie in any form is a lie and its wrong, expically to the person you married.  did you tell them you where sick and your not?  Honestly, from the email, you should get ready to lose her and her family and if you don't, it will take time to trust you again, which is normal. I am not a therpist, but I have some insite accroding to family and friends.  you have to figure out why you lied to her and why you keep lying.  Then you will have to love yourself enough to break the habbit of lying and love yourself, no one can love others until they can love themselves.  Jesus is a perfect example. We can't do anything without HIS STRENGTH... total surrender to him is a daily walk.  Denying self and walking in his LOVE>  Peace  
 
 
 
 

From: Elizabeth Munoz <lzbthmunoz@yahoo.com>
To: Relationship-Talk@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Relationship-Talk] Help please, advice!!
 
Alex,
 
Yes you should sit her down and tell her whatever it is. Hopefully it doesn't harm anyone's health and you should be ok... Be honest!
 
 
 
Elizabeth Munoz


--- On Thu, 6/21/12, alex.ackelsberg <alex.ackelsberg@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: alex.ackelsberg <alex.ackelsberg@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Relationship-Talk] Help please, advice!!
To: Relationship-Talk@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 5:21 PM

 
Hi everyone.I am desperately in need of advice and I hope that you can all help me.When I first met my now wife, I told a lie, I thought nothing of it at the time, but now almost ten years later the lie has grown so big, and her family and all our frinds believed it, yesterday someone found out the truth. I knew that this could happen if someone just knew whom to ask, anyway, I know that the end is near, everyone believed this, and now they will all find out the truth,even those I work with, please help me, I am so ashamedshould I tell her before everyone else does?what a disaster.Alex

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Relationship-Talk.com: Expert Advice on Love & Dating
http://www.relationship-talk.com

Finding the Love You Want
The Cure for Being Single...When Nothing Else Has Worked
http://www.findingtheloveyouwant.com

The Emotional Freedom Technique
A Powerful Tool For Relieving Negative Emotions and Pain
http://www.EFT-Alive.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!