Tuesday 12 February 2013

[Relationship-Talk] Urgent Trip.......Judith Ford

 

I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about my trip, because it was impromptu. i had to be in Manila,Philippines for a program. The program was successful, but my journey has turned sour. i got mugged on my way back from a Shopping Mall, All  Cash, Credit Cards and cell phones were Stolen including my wallet . The wallet contained all the valuables things i had. Now, my passport is in custody of the hotel management pending on till i make the payment.

I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of $1.800 from you. this will enable me sort my hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting me with. I promise to refund it to you as soon as I arrive home just need to clear my bills. As soon as I get home I'll refund it immediately.

I Really Count on You and am 100% sure you will never Let Me Down.
Please Get  Back to Me As soon as you Can.

Judith

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Relationship-Talk.com: Expert Advice on Love & Dating
http://www.relationship-talk.com

Finding the Love You Want
The Cure for Being Single...When Nothing Else Has Worked
http://www.findingtheloveyouwant.com

The Emotional Freedom Technique
A Powerful Tool For Relieving Negative Emotions and Pain
http://www.EFT-Alive.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!