Saturday 23 February 2013

[Relationship-Talk] Re: Is it love?

 

Those are signs/reactions of attraction. Sure you are attracted to her. But can't really say anything about past life. Time will confirm if it is love / or even any of those "past life". But having said that, what you have in hand is real. You have the choice to make. Either you can go after those intangible "feelings" or cherish what you have. Are you going to act on your feelings Or act on your commitment?

--- In Relationship-Talk@yahoogroups.com, "idsuperstring" wrote:
>
> There is a girl. She is my colleague. When I first saw her I felt something strange in my stomach. I can't explain it. But I feel happy when I am close to her like 1 meter or half a meter. Everything she does makes me feel happy, I would rather say, weirdly happy. Her laugh, her giggles, her moves, her voice, everything in her makes me happy. I just want to hear her, be near her, see her, talk to her. I long to be with her. This is the second time I am having this feeling. The first time was, when I was in 4th grade. Since then there was no girl who could make me feel this way. The worst part is that I am married and she is single. She is so kind and virtuous. Am I in love? Or is she my love from a past life? Help me. What should I do?
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Relationship-Talk.com: Expert Advice on Love & Dating
http://www.relationship-talk.com

Finding the Love You Want
The Cure for Being Single...When Nothing Else Has Worked
http://www.findingtheloveyouwant.com

The Emotional Freedom Technique
A Powerful Tool For Relieving Negative Emotions and Pain
http://www.EFT-Alive.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!