Thursday 28 February 2013

Re: [Relationship-Talk] what can i do to help my self

 

You will get over it. You deserve better than that and I hope one day you will find the one who is right for you   
Jules x

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Jan 2013, at 17:38, "bigdan413" <dannybanach@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

I been dating this girl for 4yrs and we have so much incommon and just week before christmas she tells me she wants to hang with her baby daddy and i said yes but she dnt get home till 3am and ask her why she said she was drunk and no ride home yet and i found out from a friend she was making out with him so i confronted her and she said it was only a kiss and if you cant get over it then i will move and then 2 days later she tells me she has no love for me and is bored but this man got alot of money from ssi and now she moved out last week and tells me she hates me and im heart broken after 4yrs she cheated and move out quick and im sad and mad so how will i stop thinking about good memeories and need help to move on..

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Relationship-Talk.com: Expert Advice on Love & Dating
http://www.relationship-talk.com

Finding the Love You Want
The Cure for Being Single...When Nothing Else Has Worked
http://www.findingtheloveyouwant.com

The Emotional Freedom Technique
A Powerful Tool For Relieving Negative Emotions and Pain
http://www.EFT-Alive.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!