Wednesday 6 February 2013

[marriagerestoration] ANOTHER RESTORATION!! Feb. 5, 2013 - Doreen's Daily Delights

 

Date: Mon. 4 Feb 2013 08:26:54 -0400
From: mmbwright___@yahoo.com
To: marriagerestoration@msn.com
Subject: We are Restored


Pastor, I am writing to tell you that my wife has come Home. Finally, finally she is home. I didn't think this was possible.

She hardened her heart and didn't want to have anything to do with me. But after much prayer and fasting, she has decicded to return to the marriage.


For months she has been threatening me with divorce. I almost gave up but thank God I waited and now she is home. Praise God.

Pastor, I want to thank you for your words of encouragement. I will contact you again soon. Thanks for standing with me. You could use my name.

Marvin


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:
https://www.paypal.com/

Telephone Counseling: Licensed Marriage Counselor. In addition to daily encouragement, I also offer telephone counseling in order to help support the Ministry. I do not charge a fee, but a donation to the Ministry would be appreciated.

Yahoo Site: www.marriagerestorationministries@yahoogroups.com

Website: http://marriagerestorationministries.org/

Email address: marriagerestoration@msn.com

All Rights Reserved.  No part of Doreen's Daily Delights may be republished or reprinted on other Websites without her permission.



.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!