Thursday 17 January 2013

[marriagerestoration] When The Odds Are Against You!! Jan. 17, 2013 - Doreen's Daily Delights

 

When The Odds Are Against You!!

This is what some one wife said in the past: "Why should I believe for
healing and restoration when my spouse has long since separated from me
against my will and has moved out of State? His whereabouts are unknown?"

Why should I believe for healing and restoration when all these years
my spouse refuses to have anything to do with me?

Why should I believe for healing and restoration when my spouse seems
so happy with this other person? Why should I believe that God can do
anything on my behalf after all these years? Why should I believe for
healing and restoration when the odds are against me?

Why? Surely, it seems, God's promises are not really to be believed.
Therefore, why should I believe? I ask some of you today. "Why do you
shrink back in unbelief? Why do you become discouraged and
disillusioned? Why are you thinking of giving up?

(Judges 7:12) When God appointed Gideon to lead the resistance, he
was not thrilled about God's challenge. Insecure, he asked God to
demonstrate His power through several miraculous signs. Emboldened by
God's supernatural affirmation, Gideon gathered about 32,000 soldiers
to attack the enemy.

As God winnowed the Hebrew army to a mere 300 men to face a Midianite
army: "as numerous as the sand on the seashore," the odds certainly
were stacked against Gideon.

Even in your situation, the odds may seem as overwhelming in your
life. Your spouse has left you. You are being threatened with divorce
or may have already been divorced against your will. In the natural,
this is a tough situation for anyone to handle.

In situations like this, when you do not know which way to turn, what
to do, how to act, or what to say – God has a way. Whatever your
circumstance, God can help you win; even if your circumstance appears
as if nothing is going good in your favor. God will sustain and
strengthen you as you employ the timeless principles of His Word.

God uses difficult odds to build our faith. The Christian life starts,
continues, and ends by faith in Jesus Christ. When our problems
overload us, doubt is usually our adversary's advance attack. We
question God's wisdom, wonder about His power, and waver in our faith
in His promises.

I am praying and interveding on your behalf daily. If you can support this Ministry please consider in your heart to do so. Thanks in advance.

Be encouraged
Pastor Doreen

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
https://www.paypal.com/

Telephone Counseling: Licensed Marriage Counselor. In addition to daily encouragement, I also offer telephone counseling in order to help support the Ministry. I do not charge a fee, but a donation to the Ministry would be appreciated.

Yahoo Site: www.marriagerestorationministries@yahoogroups.com

Website: http://marriagerestorationministries.org/

Email address: marriagerestoration@msn.com

All Rights Reserved.  No part of Doreen's Daily Delights may be republished or reprinted on other Websites without her permission.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!