Thursday 17 January 2013

[marriagerestoration] He is Faithful to Complete It!! Jan. 16, 2013 - Doreen's Daily Delights

 

He is Faithful to Complete It!!

"He who has begun a good work in you will be faithful to complete it." Philippians 1:6 (NIV)

God has never started anything and not finish it. The work He has started in you, He is faithful and will complete it.

God is at work in your situation. He has not abandon you. He is faithful. He is in control. He know everything about your situation. God was there at the beginning, and He will bring everything that occurs to a conclusion that results in Your greater glory in the end. My friends, I say to you today, be still, let go and let God. It's all in God's hand.

Trust God. He will accomplish everything that He has planned for your life. In the meantime, put your eyes on His face. If today you feel like you are at a low point spiritually, be encouraged that God never gives up on you! You may be going through a bad situation in your marriage, but God never cease working in your life! God is the One who began the work and He is the Faithful One to complete it. Trust Him.

We need to be reminded that our God took care of the problem of our failure a couple of thousand years ago, on a cross. He says to us today, "No matter what happens to you, I'm going to give you remission, forgiveness in advance, by the blood that I shed for you. It's going to be okay. When you stumble, I want you to know that My blood is going to be there for you." Your spouse may have walked away, but I, the Lord WILL NEVER leave or forsake you.

We have those moments when we feel like we really don't even want to get up in the morning, we don't want to go to pray. We are discouraged; we just don't care and there is a feeling of defeat.

There are those times when the warfare is so great, you feel like you've done all you can to stand. When it seems like you can't do it anymore, what do you do? You just keep standing, you keep believing. Why? Because His grace is sufficient. He is able to understand where you are, and somehow to strengthen you. Because the joy of the Lord is our strength, by faith I'm going to lift up my head and say, "devil, you are not going to discourage me today, because GREATER is HE who is in me than he that is in the world. Devil, I am more than a conqueror.

Know that I am praying and standing with each of you. To all those who support this Ministry, thanks, thanks and many thanks. The seeds you have planted, you will receive a hundred fold harvest. This is good ground and God is no man's debtor.

To all those who would write me to encourage me, showing me their appreciation. Many thanks to you. I am most grateful for your thoughtfulness.

Be Encouraged
Pastor Doreen

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
https://www.paypal.com/

Telephone Counseling: Licensed Marriage Counselor. In addition to daily encouragement, I also offer telephone counseling in order to help support the Ministry. I do not charge a fee, but a donation to the Ministry would be appreciated.

Yahoo Site: www.marriagerestorationministries@yahoogroups.com

Website: http://marriagerestorationministries.org/

Email address: marriagerestoration@msn.com

All Rights Reserved.  No part of Doreen's Daily Delights may be republished or reprinted on other Websites without her permission.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!