Tuesday 15 January 2013

[marriagerestoration] GOD IS IN CONTROL - Jan. 15, 2013 - Doreen's Daily Delights

 

Job 42:2 "I know that you can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted.

In Proverbs 19:21 God's Word states, Many are the plans in a man's
heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that will prevail.

God cannot lie. If He said He would do it, you can rest upon it.
His promises will always come to pass. Think back over your life.

Think of all the things He brought you out of, or spared you from.

The enemy desired to sift you like wheat, but God intervened right on time.

As I think about this verse, I'm reminded that no matter how
obstinate your wayward spouse gets, God's plan in your situation,
WILL STAND. Your wayward spouse nor this other person (if there is
one) cannot thwart the plan of God. Who can come against the
ALMIGHTY GOD? Absolutely no one. I truly believe many of us need to
be aware of this.

When you look back on your situation, you see a stubborn, wayward
spouse. You see a spouse who appears to be happy, living an evil life
style. It would seems as if the enemy is winning. Be encouraged and
don't lose hope. Even in this evil situation, God's purpose and plan
will prevail.

Enter into His rest knowing that God prevails at ALL times and no
man, no matter how obstinate, can thwart the plan of God. Even if a
wayward spouse is obstinate, God will use his/her obstinacy to bring
about His purpose. Trust God, He prevails at all time and is in total
control.

Job 42:2 - "I know that thou canst do all things, and that no purpose
of thine can be thwarted.

Isaiah 46:9 remember the former things of old; for I am God, and
there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, declaring the
end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done,
saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all My
purpose,' calling a bird of prey from the east, the man of My counsel
from a far country. I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass; I
have purposed, and I will do it.

I say to you today, God will do the impossible in your situation.
Don't try to understand God. Trust Him instead and lean not to your
own understanding.

We need to quit our fretting and worrying. The Lord said that He is
the Author (the one starting this process), He also said that He is
the Finisher (the one that completes it). It is being done by God as
we submit to Him and quit believing the lies of the enemy. Quit
listening to negative people.

Phil. 1:6 "He who hath begun a good work in you will perform it until
the day of Jesus Christ."

We all know what it's like to start something and not finish it. Many
people would start a project but sooner or later would have no desire
to finish it. Jesus in the only One who will not walk away when He
starts something. He will finish. Jesus could truthfully cry out at
the end of His life, "It is finished"

It is my sincere desire to continue to be faithful and to encourage
all who read these Daily Devotionals. My sincere desire is to have
you become strong in the belief that God would never start a good
work in your life if He had not seen the end of the work.

God is able to do the impossible in your situation. Don't walk by
what you see, walk by faith. Faith pleases God. God is not like a man
that wastes or starts something that He does not finish. We need to
quit trusting in ourselves. Casting our cares on Him. Submit ALL
things to Him.

NOTE: It is my desire to continue this Ministry of encouragement,
therefore I need your financial support to keep the Ministry going.

Be encouraged
Pastor Doreen

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
https://www.paypal.com/

Telephone Counseling: Licensed Marriage Counselor. In addition to daily encouragement, I also offer telephone counseling in order to help support the Ministry. I do not charge a fee, but a donation to the Ministry would be appreciated.

Yahoo Site: www.marriagerestorationministries@yahoogroups.com

Website: http://marriagerestorationministries.org/

Email address: marriagerestoration@msn.com

All Rights Reserved.  No part of Doreen's Daily Delights may be republished or reprinted on other Websites without her permission.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!