Tuesday 22 January 2013

[marriagerestoration] ANOTHER RESTORATION!! Jan. 22, 2013 - Doreen's Daily Delights

 

From: abigailL____(AbigailL____@yahoo.com)
Sent: Mon 1/21/13 11:28 AM
To: marriagerestoration@msn.com

My marriage is restored. Praise God. Thank You Pastor Doreen for your encouraging words daily. I have in the last year learned how to completely submit my heart, my marriage and my husband into the Lord's hand.

I have a closer relationship with my God. My husband came home this
week and I was so surprised. God has done a MIRACLE in our marriage.

I can't begin to explain. I am so thankful and I lift up praises every
time I think of the goodness of Jesus. I have a great living testimony!

Thank the Lord and God Bless!


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
https://www.paypal.com/

Telephone Counseling: Licensed Marriage Counselor. In addition to daily encouragement, I also offer telephone counseling in order to help support the Ministry. I do not charge a fee, but a donation to the Ministry would be appreciated.

Yahoo Site: www.marriagerestorationministries@yahoogroups.com

Website: http://marriagerestorationministries.org/

Email address: marriagerestoration@msn.com

All Rights Reserved.  No part of Doreen's Daily Delights may be republished or reprinted on other Websites without her permission.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!