Wednesday 5 December 2012

[marriagerestoration] God's Track Record is Perfect - Dec. 5, 2012 - Doreen's Daily Delights

 

2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

What is your need today? The Lord will always lead us in triumph. God is not a liar, This is what He says, and this is what He means, if you will trust in Him without having any doubt.

God is not a liar neither does he give false consolation. He stands by whatever he says, and says whatever he will stand by.

Psa. 146:5-6 "Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord his God, the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them– the Lord, who remains faithful forever.

God is not a man that He should lie; nor the son of man that He should repent: hath he said, and shall he not
do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? (Numbers 23:19)

God is faithful! He will not let you be burdened by more than you can handle! He sees you in your pain and He understands it. Lean on Him and find strength in Him. He will wipe away every tear and He will give you the love you need to get through this. He will help you stand through this tough season of life!

This is the one thing that we always need to remember. No matter how bad things get or how grim the situation may look. God is going to make good out of it. It's His promise to you and to me. He is going to work good into every situation that you are going through.

I don't know how, but He does it every time. It's amazing when I look back through my life at the hard things I have gone through and honestly I wouldn't change any of it.

I'm stronger, I have more compassion, I love more honestly, I'm humbled, I understand grace better, I understand my purpose more, some of my rough edges have been sanded down, I have more empathy for people, and yet, I find that I still have a long ways to go.

Dear Father God, Thank You so much for being faithful to us time and time again! That is one thing in life that we never have to doubt. We know that You will be faithful to us forever. You will never leave us, You will never fail us, and You will never stop loving us!

Please help us to turn our eyes on You and away from any circumstances that may be surrounding our lives. Help us to see things from Your perspective! Yours is really the only perspective that matters!

Rom. 8:32 "He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all--how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?"

Won't He also do this? The enemy will not win because God has an undefeated track record. God prevails at all time.

I continue to stand with each of you, by praying and interceding daily on your behalf. I won't give up this quest for the repair of broken families.

Be encouraged
Pastor Doreen
2778 NW 193 Terrace, Miami Gardens





__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!