Monday 17 December 2012

[entrepreneurs] There's still time to mail your Christmas cards! Need my VA's help?

 

My Christmas cards will be getting mailed this week but
I won't be making it happen by myself.

I have learned from successful business people to outsource everything
I either don't want to do or don't like to do.

I LOVE sending cards, but I don't love DESIGNING them.

I can come up with the concept easily but then putting
all the pictures in place and getting the words in just the
right place with just the right font sometimes drives me crazy.

So for the past few months, I have been meeting with
5 card designers and 2 virtual assistants every week.

The card designers use online software to expand and
display their natural talents and create wonderfully complex
professional-looking designs.

There's no charge for the software; you just pay for the cards
and postage.

The VAs help me manage mailing lists.

I love working them so much that I decided to train a few who
would be willing to work with others.

So...now my card designers are available to help you!

If you would love to have your Christmas card designed
by an expert, then printed and mailed FOR YOU, let me know
and I'll connect you with one of our VAs this week.

There's no commitment. This is just a one-time project unless
you want her to help you with other projects. She can.

It's not even expensive.

Your card designer knows how to use meeting software
so you can see each other's computer screens. That way,
you can show her exactly what you want and you can
work on the project together.

So if you're in a pinch during this last week of Christmas rush
before the big day arrives next Tuesday, let one of my
card designers save the day.

You'll wonder how you ever sent your handwritten personalized
Christmas cards without them... or online software!

So many books, so little time...

Rhea!
who believes you'll never again miss a birthday or an anniversary
once you learn to use online software

P.S. It even reminds you ahead of time!

Here's a video about the software you might want to watch between
shopping trips and housecleaning frenzies:

http://SendCardsFromHome.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:

Learn more about our community at
http://www.EducatingForSuccess.com.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!