Thursday 15 November 2012

[Relationship-Talk] When is "too old" too old for a 2nd relationship after 30 years marriage?

 

Hello,
I am a 59 year old male soon to be God Willing 60.
I need advice from the members,anyone really! I'm not trolling for someone here,just asking this:
"Is it ever to late to start thinking of marriage a 2nd time"?
I'm not feeling old in my mind, in very good physical shape.
Was blessed to have a 30 year marriage. Being religious for me a relationship means marriage,legally, of two people as friends and lovers with responsibility to the other first always.
But I'm doubtful if after 35 years of marriage would a second marriage be right for me? Can a new relationship be fruitful romantically and spiritually?
I have no doubt that friendship wouldn't be a problem as I would welcomea warm,intimate freindship and see it as always possible. what I wonder about is "love". I was already looking forward to marriage even at age 10, and married at age 23 to my wife.
I've been alone these 6 years and from the beginning of that time was more than willing to search again. Now 6 years later I have doubts.
My Grandmother remarried after my Grandfather's passing around 5 years later to a man she (and we all) knew well.I think she was 75 at the time and they both were in love and happy together until death of my Grandmother 10 years later.
I'd be happy to hear advice from anyone on this list!
Thank You

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Relationship-Talk.com: Expert Advice on Love & Dating
http://www.relationship-talk.com

Finding the Love You Want
The Cure for Being Single...When Nothing Else Has Worked
http://www.findingtheloveyouwant.com

The Emotional Freedom Technique
A Powerful Tool For Relieving Negative Emotions and Pain
http://www.EFT-Alive.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!