Saturday 20 September 2014

Toke Makinwa's new look gets her mistaken for hubby's side chick (Photos)


Sometimes change can be the very thing we need to make someone see us better and truely appreciate who we really are .... this is the case Toke Makinwa's new look ... a change in the right direction...lol...!
Toke who is usually rocking long weaves decided to rock this pixie cut..According to her, she was on a date with her hubby last night and because of her new hair, people did not recognize her .
". I'm out with my hubby and no one recognises me, people thinking I'm his side chic..... #toofunny. He is holding my hands and some girl is like errrr, how is Toke, she says that so loud just incase I'm the side chic. Loveeeeeit"
I think she still looks like her but ,this is a good look...






Facebook Comment Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!