Sunday 31 May 2015

Kansiime Anne Apologizes to Fans


Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.



Report reaching our news desk, said that Kasiime apologized to her fans on Facebook after the disturbing events that occurred on stage in South Africa, Her fans were furious as the blame went to the organizers of the show and of course some stage act. Read her apologies below:

For the very first time in my career, tonight I stood on stage and actually bled for my audience.
I felt pain and empathetic for my disrespected fans.

Having showed up with all the love and paid highly to enjoy your evening only to be disrespected by amateur organisation, poor sound and a very unapologetic and unremorseful promoter.

I just want to apologize deeply and sincerely for this disappointment.
It was beyond my control but still no excuse whatsoever for how everything turned out.
A LESSON WELL LEARNT.

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.

I pray that I get an opportunity to make it up to you my dear ninjas soon and very soon.
In the meantime, I will not stop.
I WILL NOT STOP entertaining you every chance I get.

Special thanx to Rwamiti NTVUganda.
You were my hero today.

via Blogger http://ift.tt/1SJsqtk

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!