Saturday 16 May 2015

Adams Oshiomhole’s daughter on why she missed his wedding  


Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.

3 (7)

Winifred Oshiomhole is governor Oshimhole’s daughter and she’s older than the bride so when she was noticeable absent at her father’s wedding, tongues began to wag. But explaining why she was absent, Winifred said;

“The information for the day was not properly circulated, I would say I was busy taking care of my life, work and my family and I must have missed out on the plan, I cannot say for the rest of my sisters but I am sure we were not properly informed. I wish the couple a great married life and I am sure she will make my father happy..”

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.

Oshiomhole’s other children and grandchildren were at the wedding. Check out the pic after the cut..

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!