Tuesday 7 October 2014

Nicki Minaj on what she learnt from seeing Beyonce with Jay Z & Blue Ivy

We all know how Nicki Minaj loves Beyonce.She opened up to L’Uomo Vogue magazine on how Beyonce has influenced her to want to have kids but, admits she isn't ready

"Seeing BeyoncĂ© with her daughter Blue Ivy and husband Jay Z was so tender, and it showed me that it is possible to be an animal on stage and a caring mother at the same time...‘I don’t want to work my whole life without ever experiencing the joys of a family. ‘The time is not yet ripe, but when I decide to get married and become a mother, I would like to take a hiatus and dedicate myself completely to my child. ‘Family has always been very important to me, and that is why I want to wait until the right moment before starting my own. Right now I am too busy, but at a certain point the situation will change."




Facebook Comment Here


fastflexer, blogspot, fast info, fast info mag, fast info magazine, sports gossip, today, sport gossip, Ads, Advice, Awards, Beauty, Breaking, Celebrity, Computer, Crush, Dear Readers, Education News, Entertainment, Entertainment News, EVENTS, Facts, fall, Fashion, Financials, Food and Recipe, Football News, Gospel, Grafitti, Health Tips, Hilarious but True, How To, Innovation, INSPIRED, Interviews, IT, Jobs, Jokes, Khloe, Kardashian, bigger butt, Local News, Long Tennis, Love zone, Make Money Online, Marketing, Mobile, Models, Movies, Music, News, NLP, Nuclear Chemistry, Online Wealth, Personal Improvement, Photos, Politics, Question?, Recipe, Relationships, Religion, Sex, shocking, Shopping, Sports, Styles, Tech, Terrorism, Touching, vacation, Videos, WEDDINGS, World News,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!