Saturday 15 March 2014

Re: [Relationship-Talk] Re: Missing Condoms

 




On Friday, 14 March 2014 10:17 PM, "t_h_e_l_i_o_n_e****s@yahoo.com wrote:
 
seemissjay: Dear Pals, my man & I have sexual intercourse once a month. When we lastly slept together in February, we used the last condom left. Just last week, I noticed a new pack of condoms of 12 out of which 2 were missing. Obviously, the 2 weren't used on me, so it has aroused my suspicion. Please Pals, how do I deal with such a situation? Guys & Girls......I need Help.....Thanks. I'll be so grateful

Lioness: I replied to this before,  I would be more than suspicious if I were in your position, I'd be more or less certain that something was going on. I can only think of one reason to buy condoms, and one reason why any of them would be missing. he pretty much HAS to be having
sex with someone else.

As for what to do about it....a person's first instinct is to make angry accusations. it hurts when somebody betrays you. But if you really wan tot get to the bottom of it and get the answers you need, you would do well to hang onto your emotions and save working through the hurt for later. For now, I would approach him calmly, condoms in hand, show hi the opened package, and ask him why he felt like he needed to go to someone else. Maybe he wants to be having sex more often but fears that you won't agree to it. Maybe he has been having an affair, but it's ended. One thing is certain, he values his relationship with you, or he'd have ended it first before sleeping with anyone else. 

I'm sorry you have to go through this, I know how it feels to be cheated on, and it's hard to get past. But if you can figure out what's wrong, you may be able to fix it. 



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!