Friday 12 April 2013

Re: [Relationship-Talk] Having to let go

 

I'm sorry to say but I think she is playing you along. JulesGenevieve

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Apr 2013, at 13:29, "a.barbine" <a.barbine.sr@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Hello, I am currently in a relationship with my sons mother after a long seperation.. She has an EX or so she say that is very active in her and her kids life. She has two kids by him and the relationship is close. I moved from florida to start a family with her and get a house together but this Ex will not let go. I know it is her decistions as tow who she want to be with and she say it is with me, but she keep going back and going from him to me. They have had sex together he has raped her and in the past they went through a lot of D/V... She told me that we need to be friends and allow her to get herself together and that sex with either of us was not a option.. I don't trust her...I am thinking about moving on and letting her stay where she is at....

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Relationship-Talk.com: Expert Advice on Love & Dating
http://www.relationship-talk.com

Finding the Love You Want
The Cure for Being Single...When Nothing Else Has Worked
http://www.findingtheloveyouwant.com

The Emotional Freedom Technique
A Powerful Tool For Relieving Negative Emotions and Pain
http://www.EFT-Alive.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!