Saturday 6 June 2015

“I am really going to try to embrace it” – Kim Kardashian on her Pregnancy Dos & Don’ts, Style & Starting her own Vlog


Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.


Kim-Kardashian-West-2_glamour_1jun15_pr_b_960x1440
Here’s your Kim Kardashian update for the day. :)
In a recent interview with Stylecaster.com, Kim got to answer 10 questions which included topics like Caitlyn Jenner‘s Twitter skills, North‘s perception of the concept of pregnancy, her Tumblr habits, her pregnancy style & new dos and don’ts for this pregnancy and more.
Read excerpts from the interview;

On her pregnancy habits this time around
Last pregnancy, I ate a donut a day, and I’m not going to do that this time. I have a nutritionist who’s going to help me. But, I’m also going to take it easy and enjoy myself, whereas last time I was so uncomfortable. Pregnancy isn’t the most comfortable thing for me, but I am really going to try to embrace it. So far, lot of things make me nauseous. A lot of things I can’t smell or see. I’ve just been trying to sleep more or take lots of naps.
What North knows (or thinks she knows) about pregnancy
She knows that mommy has a baby in her belly. But she thinks that everyone has a baby in her belly. I don’t think she’ll really understand until my belly gets bigger.
On her pregnancy style
I’m definitely going to be more simple and I don’t care if I wear the same thing over and over, as long as it fits and I am comfortable. I’m a little nervous! Kanye didn’t help me last time. He helped me right after, he was like ‘Okay I can’t take this anymore, I’m gonna help you.’
On her website launch and making videos
This morning on Twitter I was like, I can’t wait for my website to launch because I’m going to do video streaming and just every time I hear some stupid rumor people take as fact, I’m just gonna get online and get on them.
I love to work with different people and be creative. It’s my version of how I talk on social media. It’ll be my own platform. I’ve been doing beauty tutorials daily, I love doing hair and makeup tutorials. And a lot of original photo shoots.
Read more on her interview on Stylecaster.com
Photo Credit: Getty Images/ Larry Busacca | Scott Barbour

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.

via Blogger http://ift.tt/1ARdKTD

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!