FAST INFO MAGAZINE: BAB’s Reader Wrote: The Promise

Sunday, 7 June 2015

BAB’s Reader Wrote: The Promise


Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.



Have you ever being in a relationship that you are, or felt treated like a rag or worthless trash, in-spite of all your effort to make your partner feel secure and good about himself/herself?


Or you are the one who is causing all the hurt and pain of a loved one through your words, action and reactions?
Well, this was what Adewale and Bolanle were going through, and in their effort of being a
better person they each other a letter:


Bolanle:
“I’m not a perfect person, There’s alot of things I regret doing.But I continue to learn all the same and I never meant to do those things to you.
And so I just want you to know, that I have found a reason for me to change who I used to be. A reason to start over new and the reason is you”



After Adewalele read this she was moved to tears and decided to write a reply to Bolanle 


Adewale:
“I’m sorry that I hurt you unintentionally with my words or actions, It’s a shame I must live with everyday, and all the pain I put you through, I wish that I could take it all away and be the one who catches all your tears.
Thats why I need you to know, I’ve found a reason for me, to change who I used to be. A reason to start over new and the reason is You”

After several years of marriage Bolanle and Adewale still share their story with youths and newly weds across Lagos, Showing them the power of a sincere promise.
Composed by Alero M.
BAB’s Reader,
Lagos

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.

via Blogger http://ift.tt/1F2tiyT

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...