Saturday 1 November 2014

I Only Display My Gold Necklaces and Wrist Watches to Motivate My Fans

Many people believe that the CEO of Star Boy records and MTN brand ambassador, Wizkid, derives joy in showing off his wealth mostly on the internet. But the singer has refuted the allegation saying that it’s not in his character to show off his wealth for whatever reason on the social media. he told Vanguard in a recent chat:

“I don’t show off my wealth on the social media. Most of the things I have acquired in life, I never had them before I started hustling. So, now that I have them, I need to show people that these are the things I have gotten from my hustle. When I started, I wasn’t wearing gold necklaces and wrist watches. So, when I buy these pieces of jewlries, I display them for my fans to get them motivated,”


Facebook Comment Here


fastflexer, blogspot, fast info, fast info mag, fast info magazine, sports gossip, today, sport gossip, Ads, Advice, Awards, Beauty, Breaking, Celebrity, Computer, Crush, Dear Readers, Education News, Entertainment, Entertainment News, EVENTS, Facts, fall, Fashion, Financials, Food and Recipe, Football News, Gospel, Grafitti, Health Tips, Hilarious but True, How To, Innovation, INSPIRED, Interviews, IT, Jobs, Jokes, Khloe, Kardashian, bigger butt, Local News, Long Tennis, Love zone, Make Money Online, Marketing, Mobile, Models, Movies, Music, News, NLP, Nuclear Chemistry, Online Wealth, Personal Improvement, Photos, Politics, Question?, Recipe, Relationships, Religion, Sex, shocking, Shopping, Sports, Styles, Tech, Terrorism, Touching, vacation, Videos, WEDDINGS, World News,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!