Saturday 8 November 2014

Faze responds to those who say he's more talented than 2Face...

It's no news Faze and 2face are both successful individually and they have occasionally become the subject of comparison..Speaking with Vanguard he said

“It’s only normal for people to compare me with Tuface. He has his fan base and so do I, so when you talk of comparing us, to me it’s just a way of life. Just like you might like your drink with ice in it, I might not. Often times, I have heard people say I am more talented but he is luckier. But talking about luck, Tuface is not just lucky, he is talented,”

On Blackface
“When it comes to Black Face, I believe there’s nothing impossible in life as long as you push hard enough and it is backed up with prayer and you believe.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!