Saturday 4 October 2014

Thugs stole my breast while I was sleeping – Woman claims [Photo]


Stolen breast....lol  but please read her story below.....!
35-year-old Mmatalamo Thobakgale from Southern Gateway in Limpopo, SA, says her breast was stolen while she was asleep.

She says she dreamt that she was having an operation to have cancer removed from her breast.

And when she woke up, her left breast had been mutilated.

The mother of two said she woke up in the early hours of last Monday with somebody on top of her.

“I managed to push this person off me and then I heard the door banging,” she said.

Her husband and kids were gone and there were four knives lying on her bed.

She collapsed and when she woke up she saw her husband and paramedics around her.

“I was hysterical. I didn’t even want to go to any local hospital because I believed my attacker would find me,” she said.

Mmatalamo said the doctor’s letter said she cut herself. “Why would I cut myself?”

After surgery at Pietersburg Hospital, Mmatalamo’s older sister Maphuti Legodi took her to her house in Spruitview, east of Johannesburg.

Maphuti’s husband Abel Legodi said Mmatalamo’s husband called him.

“He said if Mmatalamo didn’t come home he would divorce her,” said Abel.

Mmatalamo’s husband, Moswatsi Tobakgale said he was out with his kids when the incident happened.

“I am waiting to get an appointment with a psychologist for my wife,” he said.







Facebook Comment Here


fastflexer, blogspot, fast info, fast info mag, fast info magazine, sports gossip, today, sport gossip, Ads, Advice, Awards, Beauty, Breaking, Celebrity, Computer, Crush, Dear Readers, Education News, Entertainment, Entertainment News, EVENTS, Facts, fall, Fashion, Financials, Food and Recipe, Football News, Gospel, Grafitti, Health Tips, Hilarious but True, How To, Innovation, INSPIRED, Interviews, IT, Jobs, Jokes, Khloe, Kardashian, bigger butt, Local News, Long Tennis, Love zone, Make Money Online, Marketing, Mobile, Models, Movies, Music, News, NLP, Nuclear Chemistry, Online Wealth, Personal Improvement, Photos, Politics, Question?, Recipe, Relationships, Religion, Sex, shocking, Shopping, Sports, Styles, Tech, Terrorism, Touching, vacation, Videos, WEDDINGS, World News,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!