Sunday 12 October 2014

"I'm not the prettiest"-Juliet Ibrahim on being crowned ‘Most Beautiful Woman in West Africa

African diva Juliet Ibrahim told Potpourri "I am not the prettiest" is she being modest or....?
A while back, there was mixed reactions after Juliet Ibrahim was named the Most Beautiful Woman In Africa..When asked on how she feels being the prettiest woman in Africa, she told Potpourri

Who said so? I’m not the prettiest; there was some kind of nomination like that ‘Most Beautiful Woman in West Africa’. I woke up one morning and I saw that thing and I was happy about it, I was like “ah, so I’m the hottest and prettiest West African woman” It felt great that somebody could actually just sit down and among so many other women in Nollywood and Ghana movie industry, chose me as the prettiest.
It’s not easy because I’m a mom as well. Keeping in shape has been hard. It must go beyond the looks and my figure, I guess my soul, my humanitarian works and things I do made me beautiful in their eyes.




Facebook Comment Here


fastflexer, blogspot, fast info, fast info mag, fast info magazine, sports gossip, today, sport gossip, Ads, Advice, Awards, Beauty, Breaking, Celebrity, Computer, Crush, Dear Readers, Education News, Entertainment, Entertainment News, EVENTS, Facts, fall, Fashion, Financials, Food and Recipe, Football News, Gospel, Grafitti, Health Tips, Hilarious but True, How To, Innovation, INSPIRED, Interviews, IT, Jobs, Jokes, Khloe, Kardashian, bigger butt, Local News, Long Tennis, Love zone, Make Money Online, Marketing, Mobile, Models, Movies, Music, News, NLP, Nuclear Chemistry, Online Wealth, Personal Improvement, Photos, Politics, Question?, Recipe, Relationships, Religion, Sex, shocking, Shopping, Sports, Styles, Tech, Terrorism, Touching, vacation, Videos, WEDDINGS, World News,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!