Tuesday 30 September 2014

Obasanjo registers for Master’s Degree


Learning and acquiring of knowledge has no boundaries especially age barriers ...trust Baba Iyabo with his charismatic pursuit for knowledge...!
Nigeria Ex-President, Olusegun Obasanjo, is set to return back to school as he aims to acquire a higher degree in Christian Theology.

77-year-old OBJ will formally enroll as a graduate student into National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) in Lagos state on Tuesday.

Back in 2009, Obasanjo obtained a Post Graduate Diploma in same NOUN just two years after he left office.

Obasanjo confirmed the news by telling Premium Times that it was important for him to make some commitments towards achieving his aspirations in life.

“I’m going back to school because I have to have something to aspire to in every endeavour of life, I always aspire to something new in my farm. I do that in my international activities. I do it in my writing. I do it in the improvement of my academic work which helps to sharpen my brain and strengthen my faith.”When asked how he was going to cope combining his studies with his tight international engagements, Mr. Obasanjo said he would take advantage of the flexibility of the National Open University’s system.

“Fortunately, the Open University is flexible enough and I will definitely be able to cope. I was able to cope when I did the Post Graduate. I was also busy during the period,” he said.




Facebook Comment Here


fastflexer, blogspot, fast info, fast info mag, fast info magazine, sports gossip, today, sport gossip, Ads, Advice, Awards, Beauty, Breaking, Celebrity, Computer, Crush, Dear Readers, Education News, Entertainment, Entertainment News, EVENTS, Facts, fall, Fashion, Financials, Food and Recipe, Football News, Gospel, Grafitti, Health Tips, Hilarious but True, How To, Innovation, INSPIRED, Interviews, IT, Jobs, Jokes, Khloe, Kardashian, bigger butt, Local News, Long Tennis, Love zone, Make Money Online, Marketing, Mobile, Models, Movies, Music, News, NLP, Nuclear Chemistry, Online Wealth, Personal Improvement, Photos, Politics, Question?, Recipe, Relationships, Religion, Sex, shocking, Shopping, Sports, Styles, Tech, Terrorism, Touching, vacation, Videos, WEDDINGS, World News,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!