Tuesday 30 September 2014

[marriagerestoration] God Has A Good Plan!!

Jeremiah 29:11 "For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope."

You may be going through hardship in your home, but God has a plan. A good plan. The plan God has for you cannot be thwarted by your wayward spouse, an attorney or the judge. God's plan is good.

You can be assured that God has a plan for every moment of your life. Through His Word and the Spirit, He is saying, "I am reliably here to meet your needs. I created you. I saved you. I have a purpose and design for your life. I am here to support you and to enable you to accomplish all I have in mind for your life. And I will never leave you nor forsake you."

I'm convinced God has this whole thing figured out better than we realize. Even though the
time line may seem impossible, He will bring His plan to pass.

Abraham and his wife no longer had the ability to conceive children; yet they had a son. Lazarus died and was in the tomb for four days; yet Jesus addressed Martha's despair: "Did I not say to you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?" (John 11:40).

Believing God's Word sustains you through trying circumstances until His promises come to pass.

We've got to commit and recommit to this thing with the constant sense that God has tremendous plans beyond what we can fathom.

We need to trust God with all our heart not leaning to our own understanding.

However bad things look on the outside, God is at work behind the scenes in our lives to accomplish His eternal purpose. And He will accomplish it, for His own glory (Ephesians 1:12).

Psalm 33:9-11 "For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast. The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect. The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations."


Believe today that God has a good plan for you.



Know that I am praying and standing with each of you. To all those who support this Ministry, thanks, thanks and many thanks. The seeds you have planted, you will receive a hundred fold harvest. This is good ground and God is no man's debtor.


I am praying and interceding on your behalf daily. Thanks in advance for your support.

Be encouraged
Pastor Doreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!