Wednesday 3 September 2014

[marriagerestoration] Digest Today : Nothing Can and Will Separate You...!


Rom. 8:38-39 "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

This is the Word of God and you must believe this. Separation can't separate you neither can divorce separate you from the love of God.

Isaiah 49:16 " See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands ". No matter what we are facing, we are in the hands of a mighty God. Where we find security, protection, peace, rest and comfort, a place of safety for us. As we walk with God daily, we find His mercy's are new
every morning and fresh every evening.

Rom. 8:28 God promises to work all things together for our good - by using every strength and weakness (including our sins), every joy and sorrow, every disappointment and pleasure, every failure and success, every painful thing and every comforting thing. Believe this. Your bad, evil situation will work for your good.

I encourage each of you not to give up. I encourage each of you not to "move on.".

Surround yourself with people who support your stand to wait for healing and restoration. If you do not have any of those people, engulf yourself with the Word of God.

I encourage you to wait for healing and restoration and not give up. Do not be disobedient by giving up. Wait and see what GOD is going to do in your situation.

Trust Him with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. Use this time to get into a deep and personal relationship with the Lord. We serve a faithful GOD, be faithful to Him.

God has a good plan for your life. His plan still stands even as you go through the valley of the shadow of death. His plans for you never change. Trust God. You will be blessed, if you only trust God.

Today I want each of you to know that I am standing with you. I am making myself available to you, to pray for you, counsel and encourage you.

I want to thank all those who are supporting me. I love and appreciate you very much.

Be encouraged

Pastor Doreen
2778 NW 193 Terr. Miami, FL 33056

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!