Sunday 14 September 2014

[marriagerestoration] Digest Today: Be Encouraged

When our circumstances seem out of control, do we believe; "in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose"? (Romans 8:28). Do we really believe that as we love Him, God works for the good in All things?
And when we feel alone, do we really believe God's promise to always be with us; "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you?" (Hebrews 13:5).

When you read the Bible it will give you vast insight to the loving and forgiving nature of God. YOU MATTER TO GOD! Seek Him with all of your heart and you will find Him. Ask, and He will be there for you. He promises, and HE NEVER FAILS.

"I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you." (Isaiah 46:4).

"I remember my affliction and my wandering, the bitterness and the gall. I well remember
them and my soul is downcast within me. Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope; Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." (Lamentations 3:19-24).

When we are afraid or live in fear, God's Word tells us: "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, nor be dismayed for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." (Joshua 1:9).

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10).

"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." (Isaiah 41:13).

When we are brokenhearted, God's Word tells us: "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." (Psalm 34:18-22).

"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall." (Psalm 55:22).

When we feel that we have absolutely no hope left; when we are desperate and say, "I just can't go any further;" when we are without a purpose in life; and even if we say, "I don't want to go on living anymore," God's Word tells us:

"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you." (Jeremiah 29:11-13).

These are God's promises. He does not lie; His Word is true and His promises are real! Let's praise Him all the rest of our days and let our lives demonstrate we REALLY believe - let's make sure our actions and decisions, fears and anxieties, are governed by truth and NOT
based on calling God a liar because He says, He will supply all your needs; and this includes healing and restoring your marriage.

Please know I am praying for and standing with you. I will not give up in your situation, neither should you.

If you have been encouraged by reading these daily devotionals, please consider in your heart to support me in what I am doing. Thank you in advance for your financial support. You may not know about it, but marriages are being healed and restored daily. Nothing is hard for the Lord.

Be encouraged

Pastor Doreen
2778 NW 193 Terr. Miami, FL 33056

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!