Thursday 25 September 2014

I raped 13 year old girl because I fell in-love with her



It is said that love can make a man do crazy things and if this can be qualified as love then this 60 year old man has done something crazy... could this be Love or infatuation?  
 
A 60 year-old man,Edekin Ojaogbe,ws paraded by the Edo State Police command for defiling a 13-year-old girl.In his confessional statement, he said


“I was at home when this girl went to the toilet. I called her and told her that I needed her. She now came to me. We entered my room and I locked the door and the window and I slept with her. It was later when I went to mould blocks that I was told that policemen from Afuze came to arrest me.
“My people begged the girl’s parents but they were angry. I have slept with her three times because I love the small girl. I am married before but I am not with her, but I have three children.
“I held her hands but I did not make love to her. But, unfortunately for me, when the girl ran away, the parents saw her and called her where she told them. They started beating me; my ribs pained me seriously after they beat me. I was drunk, that was why. My Madam brought me here. “




Facebook Comment Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!