Tuesday 9 September 2014

A CHAT WITH GIAMA AWARDS NOMINEE GRACE JOHNSON!




As preparations for the much anticipated GIAMA Awards hots up, we caught up with a Nominee Grace Johnson and asked her to tell us what her thoughts are on the upcoming award.
The actress who was nominated in the category of Most Promising Actress for her performance in the movie, ‘Akan’ which also starred Alex Ekubo, Imeh Bishop Umoh, had this to say;
‘I was so excited when I heard I was nominated for the GIAMA Awards! Infact I screamed! Lol! I was so not expecting it. GIAMA is such a prestigious award and their standards are quite high so for me to be selected was such a great surprise to me…. and such an honour! I have been nominated with other equally talented actresses and well … let me just say, may the best man (or should I say woman) win!’



The GIAMA Awards takes place in Houston Texas, USA. on October 25th 2014 at Venue:
▬▬▬▬▬▬
STAFFORD CENTRE
10505 CASH ROAD
STAFFORD, TEXAS 77477

TIME:
Red Carpet: 5pm to 7:00pm
Award Ceremony: 7:00pm to 10pm





Facebook Comment Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finish Reading ? Make Your Comment Now..!